3.18.2009

Sickly.

Our weekend getaway made me really tired, and three days have passed, but I still haven't recuperated. I still have those aches and pains, and yesterday I started having fever. I didn't have appetite the whole day so when Chris came back home from work, he brought me to a Samgyetang restaurant. I'm not really sure about the health benefits of Samgyetang, but it's the only dish I could tolerate whenever I'm sick.





I felt much better after the meal. I still have to take some pills, and drink the Korean medicine which always makes me gag as soon as it hits my throat. The smell of those is more than enough to make me puke, but it works like magic to me.. After downing a bottle of that, I almost instantly feel better. Like if I have the chills, my body would feel warm all over, but the taste is really awful that it numbs my mouth and I lose my appetite.

0 comments: