My sister discovered this bizaare theory (thru a magazine I suppose, she likes reading 'em a lot) that a person can be 'read', not exactly read but 'assessed' through the kind of music they listen to. I know... she reads a lot of Cosmo magazines but I'm dead curious what was her assessment with me. Sis is entirely the opposite of me. She likes the typical chick flicks and chick music.. I like conspiracies, tragic endings, and the unpredictable. She'd always say she exactly knows what kind of music I like.. Like if she hears a certain song, she'd know if it's 'my' music or not. I don't know how she does it cause most of the time she's right. Is there some sort of distinct rhythmic pattern that she unraveled, something that draws me but I wasn't aware of? I don't like EVERY alternative song there is... I'm a bit more choosy that what she gives me credit for.

I don't know why but whenever I talk about music, I always associate it with my sister. Probably because she loves music as much as I do. Or maybe I just miss her.. We're so different in so many ways, but we're pretty close. She's always the first one to know if I'm troubled or if something's bothering me.
It's tedious to create links for all five of them, but I'd really want to share it with everyone. I think it's pretty great.
Faber Drive - Tongue Tied
Fuel - Wasted Time
Skillet - The Older I Get
Graham Colton Band - Best Days
Twelve Stones - Running Out of Pain
Those are new links. I tried to fix it cause the previous ones didn't seem to work. Happy listening!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment