I'm feeling a bit under the weather lately, and it doesn't help that I stupidly lost my wallet yesterday, ID's, and credit card included. We already cancelled the card this morning, and I'm thankful that nobody got to use it. This isn't the first time it happened, and it kills me that I wasn't careful enough and did the same mistake again. I lost my other wallet on a bench at a train station last month, and when I came back to get it, I was told that some guy wearing high school uniform took it. Chris immediately called the bank to cancel the card. The replacement came a week after that.. It sucks that I have to go through the same process all over again. I hate repetitive mistakes. Now, all I wanna do is curl up on the bed and wallow in my stupidity and carelessness. In the midst of wallowing, I'm listening to these songs which I recently found to be surprisingly 'depressed-appropriate'. Never mind the sleazy videos that go with the links, it's kind of hard to find it on youtube.
Aidan Hawken - Crush
Black Lab - Weightless
Dishwalla - Every little thing
Grand Avenue - She
In Flight Safety - Coast is clear
Lifehouse - Whatever it takes
Mae - The Ocean
Pilot Speed - Alright
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
The Carey Brothers - Ride
3.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment