11.07.2008

awake

It's pretty late and should be in bed but I'm still wide awake and munching on these Clover Chips. I'm having difficulty in sleeping at night and if ever I fall asleep on time, I tend to wake up in the middle of the night which really bugs me cause I can't go back to sleep anymore. Because of this weird sleeping habit, I feel restless and tired in the morning. I tried skipping coffee and taking a mid-day nap but it didn't make any difference. Now, I had to buy eye-cream which I never did before, to help lessen these pesky dark circles under my eyes. Zits are also spurting from nowhere eventhough I'm way past my teens. I should sought professional help asap! But I'm quite anxious to take sleeping pills for their numerous side effects. I recently heard of a story wherein the woman took sleeping pills and ended up sleeping for four days. And then there's this famous celebrity who took pills and ended up dead in his apartment. His death was highly publicized although the cause is still in limbo (whether it's from sleeping pill overdose or just plain drug binge). It could just be plain coincidence but nevertheless, sleeping pills are really dangerous so I'm quite adamant taking it.

0 comments: