As my departure day gets closer and closer, I'm having mixed thoughts. I absolutely hate not being here for Christmas, and this time it'll be more than that. My younger sis is going to get married on the 26th and I won't be here to attend the ceremony.
There are so many things happening here that l somehow feel depressed to pack my bags and leave. One of the things I do to fight this feeling is to think about the things I'm looking forward to do in Korea.
I'd love to visit Busan again in winter... then take a boat-ride (while drinking some lukewarm beer..! I've seen a lot of people doing that so I would like to try it next time^^) and go to Jeju perhaps?! I heard it's possible... it'll be a nice change to take the boat instead of the usual crampy plane that only serves juice : )
Camping in front of the beach sounds good hmm.. probably too cold. Camping by the river or lake and go fishing? Ice fishing perhaps or fish sleeps in winter? It's probably too cold to go camping and should forget about it. Hm... I know, log cabins..right! I'd love to visit a log cabin in the middle of a forest and sit in front of a fireplace drinking some wine while it's snowing hard outside. That sounds cool.
Should I visit a themepark? Lotteworld, SeoulLand? No those two are a waste of time to visit, should stick with Everland... but for the 9th time? Fact is, I haven't visited Everland in winter so it's probably worth the visit... even for the 9th time. The Safari there is good, I had fun with the bears.. which makes me think about visiting a zoo. Right! There's one huge zoo beside SeoulLand... should definitely visit there next time.
Visiting a Hot Spring Resort has always been my plan. I know that in Japan, hot spring resorts are luxury-leisure activity that a lot of people love but not all people can afford to. I'm not sure if that's the case in Korea.
11.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment