11.17.2008

The Peel

So I recently had derma peel for my face to get rid of those annoying dead skin cells. Little did I know, that it would create a great deal of discomfort while I'm hitting the gym and getting all sweaty. I didn't have any problem with it right after the procedure, problem arises when I'm working out. It still feels kinda raw so when it gets in contact with perspiration, I feel a certain kind of sting all over my face. And since I love going to the sauna every so often, the discomfort gets even worse! I tried washing my face with ice cold water to help lessen the redness and soreness and it helped a little. But the weather is so hot and humid that sweating (my biggest pet peeve!) is inevitable. How I wish I could just stay in a cold room with AC in full blast the whole day...

0 comments: