11.20.2008

Hamasaki Heaven.

I'm currently hooked with Ayumi Hamasaki's "Heaven". When I heard this song, I kept on thinking where I heard it first cause I can't seem to remember. It turns out, it was the theme song of "Shinobi, Heart Under Blade", a Japanese movie I watched not so long ago. Yukie Nakama played the lead girl here and she's also my favorite Japanese actress. I first saw her in "The Ring", then I watched her in Tokyo Wankei (again, a personal favorite) where she played a 'Zainichi Kankokujin' (how can I forget?). I even tediously downloaded all of Gokusen cause she's in it.

You can go check out this song here, I'm sure you guys will like it!

http://www.imeem.com/ska8boi/video/iNVYr41r/heaven_ayumi_hamasaki_music_video/

Ayumi is such a talented singer, some would even say she's the best in Japan. So I hate it when others say she's too old cause good music doesn't come with age. I totally dig her voice! To me, it's like a lullabye... soft, calm and soothing, doing something more than just putting me to sleep!

0 comments: