11.10.2008

Spillin' my guts survey

If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find?

* Foot lotion... I have a habit of putting lotion to my feet before I sleep.

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?

* I usually close it.

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?

* I fold them nice and neat!

Sleep on your back or stomach?

* On my stomach... but I move a lot so probably both.

Are you a cuddler?

* Yeah, sometimes when I'm feeling all mushy.

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?

* Some old hair bands to tie my hair, I tend to loose them under the bed.

Something that happened today that made you angry?

* none... it's all calm and mellow today.

What were you doing before this survey?

* Writing a different blog entry..

What will you do after the survey?

* Surf the net some more..

Marriage or living together?

* Marriage

What shirt are you wearing now?

* A pink shirt with some korean letters printed on them..

Do you sing?

* A lot. I'm not blessed with a good voice but I'm oozing with guts! hehe

Do you de-label your beer bottles?

* I think I only did it once when I was drunk...

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?

* I hide them most of the time

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?

* Time... for wasting it with useless people who hurt me in the past (sounds so bitter!)

First thing you do when you wake up?

* Go to the bathroom

Ever had surgery?

* My knee..

Last argument you got into with?

* With sis

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?

* No

What's one good thing about your best friend?

* Can't say only one... there's a lot!

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?

* A long time! Arrgh

Current song your listening?

* T.I. Bounce like this

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?

* Yes..

What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?

* None

What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks?

* Going to Korea

It's midnight. Who are you texting?

* Probably my friends who work in a call center

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?

* Nothing particular

Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?

* BF of Miley Cyrus.. haha!

You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first?

* Provided I'm rich to school shop in NY.. I'd go to Macy's, Barney's or Bloomingdale's.

How do you feel about your hair?

* Not satisfied.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?

* Paris, France or Upper East Side N.Y.

How much do looks matter to you in a guy?

* A lot, it's the first thing that catches our attention to see the other things.

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?

* None, it's a slow day.

How many TRUE best friends do you have?

* About 2.

What would you change about your life right now?

* Not much.. although I'm not perfectly fine with it, I just couldn't ask for more.

What’s the best feeling in the world?

* When you're heard and appreciated.

0 comments: