11.13.2008

Big Bang Boys



I'm addicted listening to Big Bang. I spent half of the day downloading their songs and watching their music videos and interviews! I even created a special folder just for them which can only mean they're extra special...

I first heard of this group last winter in Korea when a middle school girl I know, kept on asking me "Do you know Big Bang?", and whenever I say no she'll ask "Why-eeee?". She does this everytime we see each other, as if praying I'd finally bump my head and realize that they're the cutest being in the world and 'HOW COULD I NOT KNOW THEM?' I thought there wasn't anything special about this group, just some random Korean boy band who got pretty faces and a little talent paving their way to stardom by wooing middle school and high school girls (their biggest and only market...!). It turns out, I was wrong, so wrong.

I got curious after I first saw them at a New Year Celebration Show on T.V. and they were there to perform together with a lot of popular entertainers. I thought they're super cute and I wanted to see more of them so I started listening to their songs...


I've got a 'gi-normous' crush on G-Dragon (cutie on the left side)! I find him the cutest among the bunch and he's the most talented too. My only complain is that, he tries to be 'cool' too much so he sometimes end up way over-the-top especially with his sense of style. He's got all he needs to be a superstar in his own right and that should be enough. He should stop being "pa-cool" and all that shiz cause it's not workin' (why is it whenever I say 'work' I can't help but think of Tim Gunn.. lol).

The other guy T.O.P (cutie on the right) is familiar to many, cause he did a music video with Sandara Park called 'I'm Sorry'. The said MV didn't excite me and I don't think there's something special about it. My attention just focused on Sandara who is fondly called BOA of the Phil.. It's probably a big honor for Sandy to even be compared to BOA, considering she's super famous in all of Asia and very talented as well. I'm not a fan of BOA but I know how talented she is. That doesn't mean I'm anti-sandy, in fact I kind of like her. And why not? She's a very likeable person. But then again, I remember her song "In or Out" that scarred me for life! There goes the song again, it keeps playing in my head over and over and I just couldn't stop it...

Ok, back to T.O.P., Is it just me or he looks like Edison Chen in this picture? The way I look at this angle, T.O.P. looks very much like the 'hottest-chinese-superstar-no more'. But I have very bad eyesight that needs laser surgery A.S.A.P., so it's probably just me...

If you guys have a few minutes to kill, please check out this link below so you'd understand why I like this group or better yet, G-Dragon so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-454puRR3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRkNS5SkO0&feature=related

0 comments: