11.20.2008

Need Haircut ASAP

I need to get a haircut soon! I'm tired of living with my 'style-less' (read: no style) hair. The lenght basically weighs it down, making it look dull and lifeless so I'm thinking of cutting it really short, sexy, and bouncy. The problem is, I don't know what type of haircut I should get. Or should I just have it permed, rebonded or relaxed? In any case, it should be low-maintenance cause I hate fixing my hair in the morning (I'm a wash and brush kinda girl...).

My idea of a nice haircut is something like shoulder lenght, layered, with side swept bangs. I've done it a couple of times and it clearly works for me... but it's kinda boring. I want something edgy, funky and has an attitude but I don't wanna end up looking futuristic, wannabe rockstar or emo babe.

I really can't decide on which haircut I should have. I browsed thru different website but nothing applealed to my taste. I'm so lost now I'm even considering having my hair bleached and dread-locked for a change.

0 comments: