This took me so long to finish! I have like a hundred songs that I would like to include but I have to choose just a few. It's sooo hard to choose cause I like so many songs! I had a lot of fun answering though...
The Soundtrack of my life
Opening Credits: Apologize by One Republic
Waking Up Scene: Forget it by Breaking Benjamin
Car Driving Scene: Collide by Dishwalla
High School Flashback Scene: With or Without you by U2
Nostalgic Scene: From where you are by Lifehouse
Bitter, Angry Scene: Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics
Break-up Scene: We might as well be strangers by Keane
Regret Scene: I aint mad at cha by 2pac
Nightclub/Bar Scene: Hydrolics by B5
Fight/Action Scene: Last Resort by Papa Roach
Lawn Mowing Scene: You're Beautiful by James Blunt
Sad, breakdown scene: Everything by Lifehouse
Death Scene: Goodbye Again by Vertical Horizon
Funeral Scene: I will remember you by Sarah Mclachlan
Mellow Scene: Away from the Sun by Three Doors Down
Dreaming About Someone Scene: It's been awhile; So far away by Staind
Makin love Scene: You and Me by Lifehouse
Contemplation Scene: Almost Honest by Josh Kelley
Chase Scene: The Anthem by Good Charlotte
Happy Love Scene: In my place by Coldplay
Happy Friend Scene: Are you in by Incubus
Closing Credits: The Space Between by Dave Matthews Band
11.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment