The weather is awful today, rain is so strong that it's impossible to get out. I dread the thunders that keeps getting stronger and stronger.
I need to get out, I feel cramped and suffocated. I wanna do something else besides staring infront of the computer and lying in my bed. Who knew taking too much rest can be tiring as well.
I'm fighting this urge to get my jacket and go out. My mom is going to be hysterical if I go out in a weather like this. Besides, the traffic is so bad right now, I might just get stuck in the middle of nowhere. I'm just feeling 'melancholic' that's all and wanna be some place quiet to jog. Yes, I like jogging while I'm in deep thought.
Or should I just head out to a quiet coffee shop nearby? But I know people have issues about being alone. Like if I enter a place without a book or a laptop and just stay there for a while, people stare, they start to gossip. I remember a scene from Sex and the City and SJP is talking about books being an armor whenever she's out and not with her friends. In my case, I hate reading outside the premises of home. I have a very short attention span when it comes to reading books (but I love reading them!) so I need to be confined in my room to be able to do so because people roaming around, chatting about their new conquest, or just plain bad-mouthing someone absent is just too distracting for me. Tinkering with laptops while drinking coffee sounds more acceptable. I can spend the whole day in front of the computer regardless whether there are people roaming around or not. But I'm not a busy person, nor do I have a project which needs to be finished. I don't have any reason to do stuff with computers outside, got plenty of time to waste at home.. It's just plain wrong. But then again, it's my business so who cares if I do so?
Good thing I'm meeting my friends tomorrow. I just hope the skies will be clearer by then.
11.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment